Jacqueline Newbold’s journeys give her a never-ending source of inspiration to represent little gems of the world in her color-filled paintings. Primarily a watercolor artist, she loves to explore creative ways to incorporate mixed media into her art. Using a warm and playful color palette, Jacqueline enjoys capturing a moment in time with her painting. She has several articles published in the mixed-media magazine, Cloth-Paper-Scissors about creating art while on your journey. Her self-published book, Watercolor Journeys is a helpful guide for beginning to advanced watercolor enthusiasts.
She teaches watercolor classes in her Tumalo Studio and conducts group painting trips to places such as Provence, France and Hood River, Oregon. “I am a traveler and an artist and I love mixing the two!”
Follow Jacqueline and her artistic endeavors on her blog!
• Signature Artist for the 2009 Deschutes Children’s Foundation
• Recipient of the 2008 People's Choice Award, D.A. Davidson's Artist Art Contest
• Member of the Northwest Watercolor Society, Watercolor Society of Oregon, and the Central Oregon Arts Association
• Workshops and Classes offered at Jacqueline's Art in my Heart Studio, Tumalo, Oregon
• Instructor at the Art Station, Bend, Oregon, Art & Soul Retreats, Portland, Oregon
Clearwater Gallery, Sisters, Oregon (541) 549-4994
Red Chair Gallery, Bend, Oregon (541) 306-3176
Don Terra Artworks Gallery, Sisters, OR (541) 541-1299 www.donterra.com
Facebook: Click Here